19 November 2014

Newspaper Article II

I have received numerous friend requests on Facebook and Google+ as well as emails from the public giving us words of encouragement, well wishes and offers to help in many ways. For that, I would like to say a big 'THANK YOU' to everyone. I have, in fact, replied to many as promptly as I should. I am also aware that some (you know who you are) are still waiting for follow-ups from my end but I haven't, my most sincere apologies.

This week has been hectic as we are in the midst of packing and preparing C's first trip out of Singapore. We will be joining Club Rainbow for a family retreat and will be cruising on Royal Caribbean - Mariner of the Seas. To prep for the trip, I have taken C to the clinic for his flu jab. He is crankier than before due to the jab and teething (again.. this time upper molar) but otherwise his general health seemed to be good for the trip. I, on the other hand, am busy packing for the entire family and IT IS a logistical nightmare. Toys, machines, consumables, medication, bathing chair, luggage for adults, luggage for children, double stroller... the list seemed to go on argh!!! It takes much careful planning to fit everything in the least number of luggage. So please do bear with me, I promise I will revert soon when we returned.

Meanwhile we have done an interview with The New Paper and here is our story featured on 19 Nov 2014. Click to enlarge.

Page 2 Top left
Page 2 Bottom Left
Page 3 Top Right
Page 3 Bottom Right
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy cruising & hv a wonderful family time together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynda! And yes I got your email :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Online Newspaper

    ReplyDelete